The CCI Partnership Program - A “Win / Win” for Everyone
We have been successfully supporting healthcare programs with colleges, universities, high schools, adult education centers, and other institutions for over 20 years. The key to our success – a "win / win" for everyone.
- The student wins by gaining a rapid, low-cost entry into an exciting new career
- The healthcare industry wins by having well-trained staff and professionals
- The institution wins through expanded enrollment and revenue
CCI's "turn key" solution allows our partners to offer new or additional in-demand, allied-health programs. CCI and the institution form a partnership, with no hidden cost, commitment, or investment on the part of the institution. A partnership includes the following responsibilities (all of which are at the direction of and subject to the approval of the institution):
- Recruiting of adjunct faculty and instructor training
- Instructor recruitment and placement
- Books, curriculum, and other materials
- Sales and marketing support
- Coordination of national certification exam information
The institution provides:
- Classroom space to run the program
- College catalog/calendar marketing
- Registration of program students (just like all other continuing education students)
Note: All students must enroll through a CCI college, university, or other educational institution partner.
To learn more about how a CCI can help your organization meet its healthcare training and education program needs, please call our Corporate Development and Partnership Management team at 1-877-232-4590 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .